woensdag 22 augustus 2012

Challenge #38 at CCWS {use blue and white on your card}

Hi all,

This weeks sketch, number 38 already.
First I want to say thanks and goodby two lovely ladies. They where our GDT in team The Holiday Faries for the past months and I sure loved their work.

Thank you Plony and Marjan!!!

This weeks is made by me and I hope you will enjoy working with it. I know it is extremely hot this summer but I hope to see a lot of cards this week.
We added a twist to this sketch:
use blue and white on your card
More information about this challenges,
great cards from the other Holiday Faries and our rules  (it's important you read them first) you can find on our blog.
 This week you an win a lovely prize from our sponsor Scrap it and Wrap it.





For my card I used the papers from Little Yellow Bicycle and the lovely I bought at All That Scraps and it's named Brigitta Santa. I colored my stamp with copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by again and for leaving a lovely comment!
Hugs, Renata.






10 opmerkingen:

Plony zei

Superrrrrgaaf kaartje!!!!! Leuke opdracht was dit ook!
Fijne dag en lieve groetjes, Plony.

Marjan zei

Een mooi kaartje Renata !

Ik vond het erg leuk om GuestDt-er te zijn bij CCWS.

Groetjes, Marjan

Jolanda zei

Wauw super kaart Renata, en wat een prachtige sketch heb je voor ons gemaakt. En ook zo'n leuke twist. Je hebt een schitterend voorbeeld gemaakt!

Miranda zei

Super mooie kaart Renata.
Wat een mooie rand heb je gebruikt.

Groetjes Miranda

Wilma zei

Wat was het een leuke sketch...thanks!!
Jouw kaartje is helemaal super en die CC Designs-stempels...ze blijven één van mijn favorieten!
Liefs, Wilma

Carol zei

Gorgeous card Renata. Carol x

Janneke zei

Wat een leuke kaart en sketch heb je gemaakt Renata ;o)

Zw@@n zei

Wow, dat is weer een erg gaaf kaartje, Renata. De sketch vind ik ook het einde, bedankt daarvoor. Ik zal m nog wel eens gebruiken.
Liefs, Wilma

Unknown zei

een heel gaaf kaartje Renata en bedankt voor de gave sketch!!

Groetjes Betina

jolanda zei

mooi kaartje en leuke schets heb je gemaakt.