zaterdag 16 april 2011

Another Easter card

Just found this very cute stamp last week and had to have it. This is my second Easter card and I'm planning to make a few more next week. I'm still trying to get better coloring with my Copic Markers. Today I went to the Art Specially Event in Zeist. Bought some lovely stamps and a Jim Holtz Alterations (Tag & Bookplates). I started making tags and will show some results soon. It was very great to see my dear friend Marion E. there and I think I missed her phonecall....... Well, I'm pretty sure we will meet soon again ;)
Also, I'm waiting for some great Lili of the Valley stamps  and so much wished they where here........

Paper: Prima Marketing - Sparkling Spring Collection
Stamp: The Fairy Den
Copic Markers: E31-E35-E50-E53/BG000-BG01/YR000-YR07
Thanks again for stopping by!
Hugs, Renata.
Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

tanja zei

Wat een schattig kaartje heb je gemaakt.

xxxtanja

Nicole zei

Wat een ontzettend leuke kaart, Renata!