zondag 14 augustus 2011

Challenge #26 at The Paper Shelter


Hi all,
My vacation is over and my first week at work is already behind me. It has been raining a lot here, so not much for a great summer....... This week there's another great challenge at The Paper Shelter. The theme is "real or faux stitching". Although stitching is not realy my thing I gave it a go and here's my card:
Supplies I used:
Stamp:
The Paper Shelter
Text Stamp:
Cuddly Buddly Sentiments
Copic Sketch Markers:
E00-E31-E33-E35-E50-E51/Y35-Y38/YR02/RV10-RV11-RV13/YG11-YG13-YG17
Papers:
Pebbles Ink {Ever after}
Others:
Nestabilities, stickles, pearls and flowers

Thanks again for stopping by again and I love your lovely comments!
Hugs, Renata.
Photobucket

1 opmerking:

Shari zei

Beautiful card, love all the layers and your stitching detail is stunning! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.