zondag 14 augustus 2011

Christmas in July at Elisabeth Bell's Worldchallenge

As you probably know, I just love Christmas and making Christmas cards. And since one of my favorite stamps are the ones from Elisabeth Bell I thought I'd give it a go and join the July challenge. So here's my card:
Supplies for this card:
Stamp:
Elisabeth Bell
Text:
Melissa Frances Vintage Transfers
Copic Sketch Markers:
B0000-B000-B01-E21-E35-E50-G40-G82-G94-RO2-R30-R35
Papers:
TCP Studio {Christmas Village} / Cardstock
Others:
Nestabilities/flowers/stickles

Thanks for stopping by again and for leaving a lovely comment!
Hugs, Renata.
Photobucket




7 opmerkingen:

Kiki zei

Wow, such a stunning card! Really love the papers and colours you've used!

Thanks so much for joining us at our EBW challenge.

Hugs, Kiki

Pysselbus zei

This is truly sweet!! I love the papers and the image - a fantastic combo!! Thank's for joining us at EBW and good luck!


Hugs
Linda

Mary Lou zei

Oh Renata this is sooo adorable!!! Love this image and all those dp's are Fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us at EBWorld!!!
Hugz

Janiel/ janny zei

This is adorable!! I love the paper choices for you Christmas time card!
Thank you for joining us this month at the EBW Challenge blog.

I hope you will join us again this month.
hugs, Janiel

Janneke zei

Wat een cutie Renata ;o)
Leuk dat je deze maand mee hebt gedaan met de EBW Challenge ..

Janneke XO

tootsie zei

So pretty! Love the DP you used!

Thank you for joining us in our Christmas in July challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's world!

Hugs,
Wendy

Penni zei

What a delightful card. I love the image you've used and the DP are gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at EBWCB.

Hugs
Penni
X